Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
Cornerstone Teens is a class of 7 through 12th graders committed to learning the Word of God. We desire to lay a sure foundation by rightly dividing, explaining, and applying the Scriptures. We believe these six years (7-12th grade) are potentially the best years of life to serve God. Through fun activities, godly friendship, purposeful outreach, and much prayer, CT offers a well-rounded opportunity for young people to learn to love, know, and serve their Savior.
- Foundation—To preach Jesus Christ as the only way of salvation and the sole answer to life’s questions.
- Formation—To teach the basic doctrines of the Word of God and how to apply them to daily decisions
- Communication—To strengthen the parent/teen relationship and to establish godly friendships with peers.
- Recreation—To offer well-meaning, fun activities
- Obligation—To provide opportunities to reach the lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ